CSA is dedicated to efficiently delivering high-quality content and services to the educational publishing industry. We pride ourselves on a client-centered approach, enabling us to meet and exceed expectations. - John Quinn, CEO
CSA was started in 1989 and has been a well-respected leader in creating high-quality content, assessments, and alignments for the K–12 market. We are a privately-owned company based in Chicago, Illinois. Our services span from conceptualization and prototype through final delivery for print or digital products as well as analytical services. Our content experts have many years of experience in developing and teaching ELA, mathematics, science, and social studies.
Clients engage CSA to provide full-service program development, as well as to complement project teams by handling one to many individual components.
- Manuscript development, including Student Editions and Teacher’s Editions for print and online courses
- Supporting ancillaries, including workbooks, teacher’s resource materials, activity masters, interactives, learning objects, video scripts and games
- Big Books
- Decodable/leveled readers
- Assessment item writing including technology enhanced items
- School-to-home products
- Online, digital, and interactive products
- Correlations, alignments, reverse alignments, and gap analyses