CSA is an editorial development house with nearly 30 years of experience working with clients in educational and professional publishing.
In 1989, Carole Palmer, along with a handful of associates, started Creative Services Associates by partnering with publishing houses and providing curriculum development services in her specialty—phonics. Through trusted relationships built over time, CSA expanded its focus and now offers a comprehensive suite of editorial and analytical services. As best practices and standards in education continue to evolve, CSA remains committed to meeting client needs and continues to provide the highest-quality services in educational content publishing.
Clients engage CSA to provide full-service program development, as well as to complement project teams by handling one to many individual components.
- Manuscript development, including Student Editions and Teacher’s Editions
- Supporting ancillaries, including workbooks, teacher’s resource materials, activity masters, and transparencies
- Big Books
- Decodable/leveled readers
- Test development and assessment writing
- School-to-home products
- Online, digital, and interactive products
- Correlations, alignments, reverse alignments, and gap analyses