Senior Director - Alignment Services
In 2004, Teresa joined CSA and began building the Alignment Services team from scratch. Teresa successfully built relationships with clients, as well as building a team of content experts. In her role as Senior Director, Teresa continues to build upon what Alignment Services can offer, including not only forward and reverse correlations, but also alignments and gap analyses and consulting and providing clients with in depth reporting and analysis. Teresa thrives as she provides individualized attention to specific needs of clients that meet the needs of the publishing marketing departments and also providing detailed reporting to publishers to help editorial departments bolster content.
In her current role, as Senior Director of Alignment Services, Teresa continues to ensure that our clients and partners are well informed about how best to meet stated standards. She manages a proven pool of content experts covering all grade levels and subjects and works communicatively and collaboratively in guiding projects toward successful on-time completion. Teresa earned the WIDA PRIME V2 Correlator certification and uses that knowledge to analyze and articulate how materials meet standards and how products may be improved.
Teresa contributes on projects across grades and curricula and has worked with many different publishing teams and others within the education industry. These teams come from Pearson, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Curriculum Associates, PASCO, and Benchmark. With strong organizational skills, Teresa is graced with the ability to clearly communicate with clients and to ensure that projects cross the finish line and exceed expectations. The following products, grades K–12, represent the wide array of her work:
- Managing correlations and alignment projects across all subject matter, but specifically geared toward ELA, math, science, and social studies, grades K–12
- Identifying and implementing key word services for publishers in K-12 supplemental materials
- Providing in-depth analytics and consulting to inform not only sales and marketing departments on how to maximize their products, but in helping to identify for editorial departments how they can best supplement their developed curriculum
- Designing customized correlation templates created to address specified project demands
- Educating our team and our clients about updates and trends in national and state standards
Teresa is skilled at mentoring the team and assuring that clients needs are best and efficiently served. She fosters relationships, facilitates groups working in conflict resolution, and plans and manages events. She holds a BA in International Relations from Knox College and her Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR).