John purchased Creative Services Associates in 2016 from its retiring founder. Since that time, he has been focused on solidifying the company’s strengths, along with building the organization by adding highly qualified publishing services experts in all subject areas. John brings 30 years of business experience to CSA, including several years as a director of a Tribune Company subsidiary where he first interacted with Tribune’s educational publishing division, The Wright Group. In 1999, John founded NCP Investments LLC and has forged a successful entrepreneurial career in start-ups, company acquisitions and management, and commercial real estate development.
John’s career highlights include the following:
- Led a start-up technology company from conceptualization to prototype development and strategy implementation
- Acquired, transitioned, and managed the Chicago territory of a national personal services company to a successful franchise operation achieving 300% growth over a 6-year period
- Acquired, managed, and modernized systems for multiple construction-related companies
- Served 12 years on the Board of Managers for a mid-stage international software services company providing oversight and strategy development
- Assumed control of a start-up real estate investment company, devised and implemented a turn-around agenda, and successfully returned the company to profitability
- Served as senior management for the spin-off of a Fortune 500 company division to a privately held professional services provider
- Served as Western regional director for a publicly held real estate development company
- Directed professional services for a Fortune 500 publishing and media company
- Maintains a successful track record of developing, managing, and divesting commercial real estate properties on a national basis
John developed a client-centered management focus early in his career with stints as a commercial real estate broker and in acquisitions for a national franchise finance company. He has held professional licenses and has achieved top professional designations throughout his career.
John received a Master of Business Administration from Loyola University Chicago and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Denver. He is excited to lead the growing CSA team by offering unparalleled services to CSA Creative clients.