Eric began his career at CSA in 2015. While he excels in copyediting, fact-checking, and writing various materials for student books and teacher guides, he has also successfully managed multiple editorial projects.
Eric has worked on many projects for major educational publishers that include Pearson, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, McGraw-Hill Education, Benchmark, National Geographic, and the American Bar Association.
Within these projects, he has made the following contributions:
- Managing and editing the development of reading comprehension assessments
- Managing, writing, and editing the development of a teacher’s edition for a Tier 3 Intervention ELL project
- Writing and editing decodable stories and various elements of a large reading program
- Writing standards-based, text-dependent ELA assessment items
- Performing copyediting and fact-checking projects for national publications in the sciences and social studies
Eric graduated from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana with a BA in News-Editorial Journalism.