As a member of the CSA team, Corrie has demonstrated her ability to learn quickly and work efficiently by assisting with various projects. Her keen eye for design, organizational skills, and experienced copyediting assure she is an integral component in creating a high-quality product.
Corrie contributes to the writing, editing, and design of projects for Pearson, EMC Publishing, McGraw-Hill Education, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Within these projects, she has demonstrated her versatility in completion of the following:
- Writing instruction for lessons and activities to match grades K–2 standards
- Editing print and digital materials for grades K–2 both in individual grades as well as across grades for style conformance
- Cold reading TEs and creating a cohesive errata sheet
- Proofreading TEs for grades K and 2–4 using InCopy
- Designing middle school reading and writing practice tests to be compatible for TEs and SEs using InDesign
- Creating templates for program-to-program correlations
- Creating spreadsheets, calendars, and other materials as the office administrator
Before starting at CSA, Corrie worked at Kaye Publicity as an intern and at Highlights Press as an editorial assistant writing, editing, and proofreading entertaining and educational products and wrote book reviews for IndieReader.
Corrie holds a BS in Professional Writing from Taylor University. She passionately encourages others to explore their creativity and engage in new learning experiences.